Hi all! I am a senior citizen who, along with my husband since 1980, is traveling around the U.S. in a motorhome seeing the wonders that this country has to offer. I like to write, make art, quilt, take photos and have fun. I also like to eat and I’m quite good at cooking, even in a very small kitchen.
The mission of this blog is to:
- write daily on the progress, or lack thereof, with my writing, my art work, my photography;
- show daily the art work I’ve created either presently or in the past;
- document the redecoration of our motorhome, as resistance seems to be getting in the way with that endeavor also;
- document how I’m conquering resistance;
- talk about how Morning Pages are helping (or not);
- discuss my ongoing struggle with deciding on a Planner vs a Bullet Journal vs using my iPhone for task management (I know, tough life I have);
- learn how to write about the sights we see when traveling rather than using photographs to tell the story.