Happy New Year!
New Starts was today’s prompt from Capture Your 365. And it was the perfect prompt for me. I need a new start and I’m trying hard to start new. I’m starting with a new planner (Filofax personal size with DIYfish inserts) and a new plan. I wasted a lot of time last year – well, in my defense we did do a whole lot of traveling so that took up some (a lot) of time. But I still wasted time. I didn’t get as much done as I wanted to. When I had time I mostly felt scattered and not really sure what I want to do. But I have new goals this year and I’m hoping with my new planner I can accomplish these goals.
My word for 2016 is STRETCH. I need to stretch myself in the things I already do and stretch myself to try new things. I also need to stretch literally, like do yoga.
My goals for 2016 are:
- Research my family using ancestry.com and other tools
- Document the travel we will be doing this year
- Document my life – maybe Project Life, maybe some other way
- Read More (I want to read at least 52 books this year)
- Handle money better
- Make art quilts
- Become healthier (eat better, move more)
- Create a cozy and colorful home
- Study Wicca
- Blog on a regular basis
And finally, my hobbies for this year (I have to put a limit here because I tend to want to try everything and I end up doing nothing):
- art journaling
- project life or something like that